Don't forget to visit POD2PEER.COM for even more great stuff!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Patti Santangelo Thanks Pod2Peer

Dear Supporters,

When I decided not to accept a settlement with the RIAA it was of course because "I did not ever download or make available for mass distribution any music files" end of story. It seems to have become the beginning of a story. I learn something new everyday that makes me realize how wrong the "sue em all campaign" is. The most important thing I learned (besides not to stutter when speaking in public) is that most people know and respect the difference between right and wrong. The support that you have given me reminds me that I am not alone with how I feel about these lawsuits and I cannot thank you enough for that. I was recently at a point that I thought it just did not matter what I believed and that the laws were not going to be on my side. It was the positive response from all of you that changed my mind about giving up.

Thank you for all of your support.

Sincerely,

Patti Santangelo


We hope you kick their ass and we thank you for having the courage to stand-up to these corporations, Patti!

--
Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home