Don't forget to visit POD2PEER.COM for even more great stuff!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Episode 4 released

Oh boy. What I do for the show. It's 2am, and I gotta be up in 4 hours. I'm nut's I know. Ep 4 is out. In it we get some words of wisdom from confucious, who fixed his audio this time around. We also have an interview at a lesbian party, with the birthday girl herself, a good friend of mine, and we play some podsafe music in memory of the recently departed Richard Pryor. I also give out a quick encoding trick, and make plans to start teaching Avs. If i'm forgettting anything else then screw it, it's 2 am and i'm about to pass out. Mabey tommorow after work I'll post some of the pics from the lesbian party, for now, my ass is off to bed. And don't forget to vote for us at podcastalley.com. - Charlie

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesbian pics!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Pod2Peer said...

well, I talked to the girls that I got the pic's of, from the party, and they'd rather not be put up on the blog, so no pic's, sorry. - Charlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home