Don't forget to visit POD2PEER.COM for even more great stuff!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Stepping Down

Dear friends and listeners:

Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective today.
This wasn't an easy decision, because I'm grateful for the fun I've had with you and the Pod2Peer crew. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I'm going to focus my free time on my career. No hard feelings. It's just something that I have to do.

Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future,

--
Bryan

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This totally sucks. You should at least stay on the show - devote just an hour a week to this. Maybe you can be a regular guest or something. What will happen to the Japanese word of the week? What can I say. Pod2Peer wont be the same without you.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan,
You and the other guys have always made this show one of the best on the net. I have every show archived and I just wanted to let you know that you will be sorely missed. Good luck in your career and your other future endevors. Hope you can come back for a guest shot or something somewhere down the line. Again, good luck and we'll miss you, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home